Thursday, November 15, 2018

Growth mindset

What started out as a light-hearted conversation about a more productive mindset, slowly turned into a serious discussion about the direction of my life and the people who will be along for the ride. I had a conversation with someone very dear to me about growth mindset, and it lead me to completely re-evaluating our connection and the plotline of our story. I didn't go into it thinking it would change anything, but I came out of the conversation with a different perspective about where I am headed. I don't know if I am headed in the right direction, but at least it's the direction I chose.  

Caption: Ariana's truest moment of growth. We can all learn and grow from the love, patience, and pain and can make us more amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joey B