Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Reading Part B

I finished up the Nursery Rhymes, and I am still slightly confused by this Unit overall. I thought some were cute, and some didn't make much sense. They were short and some I have actually read before. Like the one, Pussy-cat where have you been? I think I will need to do some background research on specific rhymes to fully understand the context of what is meant to be said, and produce a better story. I like the rhymes in reading part A because I felt they were a little easier to follow. Overall, I think that the rhymes in reading part b do leave a lot of room for creative freedom in a story. 


Caption: the pussy-cat returning from London. Obtained from flickr.com

Bibliography:  The Nursery Rhyme Book edited by Andrew Lang and illustrated by L. Leslie Brooke (1897).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joey B